[vc_row][vc_column][rev_slider_vc alias=”electricity-slider”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Electricity” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text el_class=”body-text”]
Fenaka provides electricity to residential, government and business customers across the nation in 151 islands. All these islands have Powerhouses equipped with Diesel Generator sets for production of required power. The Power produced by these powerhouses is distributed to the through underground laid distribution networks throughout the island. As such, each island has its own power generation and distribution network or mini-grid. The electricity is produced in low voltage of 400V and distributed at 400V in most of the islands. Fenaka provides the following services in providing electricity to consumers
- Cost estimation for electricity connections ( single phase and three phase)
- Electric wire testing on consumer premises
- New connections to consumers ( single phase and three phase)
- Relocation of existing kWh meter boards, sub-distribution boards at consumer premises
- Re-connection of existing disconnected lines.
- All generation capacity building and distribution network upgrades to accommodate new consumers.
The company has an infrastructure to supply power to all consumers under jurisdiction. Yet, room exists for improvement and betterment of service for quality and profitability.